Apply For Funds Guidelines
Applying to Become a Beneficiary
To be considered by the Trust as a beneficiary, please submit a complete application by e-mail to email@example.com. You are welcome to contact the Lady Khama Charitable Trust office for further clarity +267 393 9811. Click here to apply online.
- SEE Lady Khama Charitable Trust Grant Application (.DOCX - 31kb)
- SEE LKCT Grant Making Process and Guidelines (.PDF - 408kb)
- Covering letter detailing the focus of your organisation and a brief outline of what you are require funding for,
- Up to date financial records,
- A list of your board of directors/trustees and management and
- Proof that you are a Botswana registered charitable organisation.
Some points to note:
- When submitting proposals bear in mind that the Trust focuses on vulnerable women and children,
- The LKCT’s preference is to support complete projects i.e. not to be part funders of a bigger project.
- Funding approval may be accompanied by a request to name the completed project after Lady Khama.
- Receipt of all requests will be acknowledged and a written response will be given on the success or otherwise of every application within 90 days.
- The Board of Trustees decides on which organisations shall receive funds. The Trustees meet quarterly in submissions must be provided at least 6 weeks before the next board meeting.